No dress code.
No invite needed.
No socializing (because this is not something writers generally excel at).
Just some fun prizes and giveaways and a very subdued bit of Wahooing.
If you are on facebook, follow along with the fun at my FB author page beginning Monday, Sept 1st: https://www.facebook.com/SarahMEden and watch for contests & prizes to pop up throughout the week. (Don't worry about catching them the moment they appear; every contest will run for a day or two & winners will be selected randomly and not based on who answered first.)
- Not on Facebook? That's okay. I'll post the contests here as well and include any comments from the various contest posts in the drawings.
So *cue drum roll* the first giveaway of the week...
Four Regency Romances
- For Elise, by you-know-who
- Becoming Lady Lockwood, by my sweet friend Jennifer Moore
- The Stranger She Married, by another lovely friend Donna Hatch
- Frederica, by a lady I like to pretend is my very dear friend despite the fact that she died before I was even born, the mother of the modern Regency romance, Georgette Heyer
If you could travel to any place and time, where & when would you go?
Leave your answer in the comments (here and/or on FB https://www.facebook.com/SarahMEden ). A winner will be randomly chosen from amongst all those who comment.
Contest closes Tuesday, Sept 2, 12:00pm MDT.
US & Canada only, please.