It's Wednesday. Let's go walkabout.
(I'm bringing along a few of my mates as I wander through the vast wilderness of the publishing industry, learning the ins and outs, and having a grand adventure.)
Walkabout, Week 58:
I have been busy. Actually, I've been frantically busy. A couple weeks ago I received an email that left me dancing in my kitchen. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I dance in my kitchen a lot for many different reasons. Here's why I was groovin' this time:
- I have gotten the green light to begin submitting my old books (the ones that are no longer available for purchase) to my publisher for consideration!!
- While it's not an official commitment or acceptance on my publisher's part, it is the first step *fingers crossed*
- I love these stories and characters! L-O-V-E! I had more or less resigned myself to tucking them away and enjoying them personally but not being able to share them with all y'all. There's an even better chance now of getting them out there!
- It's taking awhile to go through the old manuscripts and prepare all the forms, information, etc. I need for each one, but I am finding that I'm enjoying it.
- The first "old" book I submitted to them?!?!? Seeking Persephone