It's Wednesday. Let's go walkabout.
(I'm bringing along a few of my mates as I wander through the vast wilderness of the publishing industry, learning the ins and outs, and having a grand adventure.)
Walkabout, Week 30:
"Why can't I find your other books anywhere?"
- All of my older titles are currently "out of print." There is a chance, however, they might be republished.
- I only have my own personal copies. If I sold those, I wouldn't have any and that would make me very, very sad.
- "Is Persephone in Courting Miss Lancaster the Persephone that Seeking Persephone is about?
- Yup. Seeking Persephone is Adam and Persephone's story! Aahhh... I love that book!
- Okay. No one actually asked that one.
- Yeah. I saw that. Don't... I repeat DON'T... buy it. No book that isn't hundreds of years old and extremely rare is worth that much money. Plus--I don't get a single dime of that sale price and that's just wrong! So, be patient. The old books will probably be republished and you can get them for a reasonable price (and with fewer typos!).
- Yes I am. In addition to a couple other things, I am working on a brand new Regency-era romance about one of the characters you met in Courting Miss Lancaster. But which one?!?! Now that is the question!
Today is the last day to enter March's giveaway. The fab prize is an "I Need Friends Friday" t-shirt!!!
(ignore "Read More!")